Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- MANDATORY for all customers to scan MySejathera QR Code upon entering the premise. Hand-sanitizers will be provided at the entrance, and customers must use it before entering.
- ONLY FULLY VACCINATED customers are allowed to enter the premise. Fully Vaccinated is considered as:
- Individuals who have taken the Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccines, which requires two doses, must have PASSED 14 DAYS from the date of their second vaccination.
- Individuals who have taken the Johnson & Johnson or CanSino vaccines, which require one dose, must have PASSED 28 DAYS from the date of their vaccination.
- Those with body temperatures exceeding 37.5 degrees Celsius are NOT ALLOWED to enter.
- Customers with LOW RISK or CASUAL CONTACT LOW RISK in MySejahtera are allowed to enter.
- It is MANDATORY for employees, suppliers, and customers to properly wear face masks while within the premise except during jumping
- Couples who are fully vaccinated are ALLOWED to bring their children who are 17 years or younger after they have completed the 14days/28 days mark. Non jumping parent/guardians are NOT allowed to drop off their children at the park unattended during the session.
- Customers who wish to enter MUST show their digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate or card, to prove that they are fully vaccinated.
- Jump Street Malaysia is operating at 50% capacity inclusive of Coaches/Instructor/ Non Jumpers and Management staffs. The maximum capacity is at 80 persons only.
- Jump Street Malaysia is a Contactless transaction outlet. We have implemented contactless transactions throughout the property transfer and inspection process. This is to minimize contact as much as possible.
Jump Street Malaysia has the right to refrain customers from entering the premise that do not comply to the SOP’s
Jump Street Malaysia is operating at above 80% fully vaccinated staff that has completed second dose and passed the 14 days mark.
Source: Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM)/ Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH)