Standard Operation Procedures
- Mandatory for all customers to scan MySejathera QR Code upon entering the premise. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance, and customers must use it before entering.
- Only fully vaccinated customers are allowed to enter the premise. Fully Vaccinated is considered as:
- Individuals who have taken the Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccines, which require two doses, must have passed 14 days from the date of their second vaccination.
- Individuals who have taken the Johnson & Johnson or CanSino vaccines, which require one dose, must have passed 28 days from the date of their vaccination.
– Those with body temperatures exceeding 37.5 degrees Celsius are NOT ALLOWED to enter.
– Customers with Low Risk or Casual Contact Low Risk in MySejahtera are allowed to enter.
– It is MANDATORY for employees, suppliers, and customers to properly wear face masks while within the premise except during jumping
– Couples who are fully vaccinated are ALLOWED to bring their children who are 17 years or younger after they have completed the 14days/28 days mark. Non-jumping parent/guardians are NOT allowed to drop off their children at the park unattended during the session.
- Customers who wish to enter MUST show their digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate or card, to prove that they are fully vaccinated.
- Jump Street Malaysia is operating at 50% capacity inclusive of Coaches/Instructor/ Non Jumpers and Management staffs. The maximum capacity is at 80 person only.
Jump Street Malaysia is a Contactless transaction outlet. We have implemented contactless transactions throughout the property transfer and inspection process. This is to minimize contact as much as possible.
- Jump Street Malaysia has the right to refrain customers from entering the premise that do not comply to the SOP’s
- Jump Street Malaysia is operating at above 80% fully vaccinated staff that has completed second dose and passed the 14 days mark.