1. When will Jump Street open to the public?
2. Where is Jump Street located?
3. What are Jump Street opening hours?
4. Is there an age limit?
5. Do I need to book my jumping time in advance?
6. Can I just walk in and buy ticket on the spot?
7. I have never jumped on a trampoline – can I still come?
8. Can I cancel my ticket?
9. What time should I arrive?
10. What time do the sessions start?
11. What if I am late for my session?
12. I am bringing my child to the park and I bought their ticket already. Do I also need to buy tickets for myself? I will not be jumping.
13. What should I wear ?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing that is suitable for an energetic activity. For your safety and that of other jumpers, we ask that you avoid or remove any loose hanging jewelry as well as any sharp elements of your clothing (metal studs, buckles etc). Shoes are not allowed on the trampolines – all jumpers must wear a rubber socks or grip socks socks.