Let’s get one thing clear: Jump Street is serious about your safety. Jumping on trampolines is a high intensity sport and it may result in injury. If you act recklessly and endanger yourself or other jumpers we will ask you to leave. We want you to have the best time of your life, but we won’t sacrifice safety for anything.
Every jumper at Jump Street will have to sign our Waiver and Release of Liability and Terms and Conditions before they can jump (which you’ll do when making your online booking). We call that document “the waiver” on this page to make it easier. But once that’s done, the fun starts. Check out our rules below (which may change from time to time).
Each jumper (or their parent /legal guardian for jumpers under the age of 18) entering the trampoline jumping areas is required to sign the waiver prior to commencing their jumping activity. By signing the waiver the patrons acknowledge that they have read and understood the risks associated with this activity and agree to behave in accordance with our rules.
Here at Jump Street, we have developed a set of safety rules designed to minimise the chance of injury while jumping, bouncing and having fun on our trampolines. It is important to understand that the potential for injury remains even when jumping safely. The risk of injury can be greatly reduced by following the four golden principles:
- JUMP ONLY WITHIN YOUR LEVEL OF ABILITY
- NEVER TRY TO LAND ON YOUR HEAD OR NECK
- BE AWARE OF OTHER JUMPERS
- FOLLOW THE RULES
- FOLLOW THE HEIGHT LIMIT
SAFE JUMPING RULES
GENERAL JUMPING RULES – apply across all areas of the trampoline park
BEFORE YOU JUMP:
- DO NOT JUMP if you have health limitations or injuries, are pregnant or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- ALWAYS empty your pockets and remove all objects from your mouth.
- NO sharp objects or protruding objects on clothing allowed on courts.
- NO cameras, phones or any other hand-held devices allowed on courts.
- NO food or drinks in the park
- All jumpers MUST wear Jump Street grip socks and a correct wristband.
- Always WARM UP before jumping to avoid injuries.
WHILE YOU JUMP:
- NEVER attempt to land on head or neck
- ALWAYS remain in control
- ALWAYS watch out for other jumpers and give smaller jumpers right-of-way
- ALWAYS follow the Jump Referees’ directions
- DO NOT attempt any activity beyond your skill level
- DO NOT jump or land on padding
- DO NOT affect another jumper’s bounce in any way
- DO NOT sit or rest on trampolines
- NO rough play, pushing or running
- NO climbing or hanging on nets
- NO food or drinks in the park
- DO NOT JUMP IF a Jump Referee is not present
Performing flips and tricks can result in serious injury – perform flips and tricks at your own risk.
ADDITIONAL HIGH PERFORMANCE SAFETY RULES
Trampolines in the High Performance area have stronger bounce. For safety reasons JUMPERS UNDER 110cm IN HEIGHT ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS AREA
Performing flips and tricks can result in a serious injury – perform flips and tricks at your own risk and never attempt activities outside your skill level.
ADDITIONAL BIG BAG SAFETY RULES
- NEVER attempt to land on your head or neck.
- ALWAYS be in control and safely land on your feet, back or bottom.
- ALWAYS wait until the previous jumper has exited the bag.
- ALWAYS exit the bag to the side.
- DO NOT exit the bag back towards the platform.
- ABSOLUTELY NO tampering with the air bag.
Jump Street staff can, and if they believe it necessary at their sole discretion, will ask patrons who disobey or ignore these rules to leave our park immediately. Repeat offenders may be banned from the park either permanently or for a period of time. Failure to leave after a direction from our staff to do so will result in the police being called. We know that sounds tough, but Jump Street is a family environment and we care about all our patrons.
Additional Big Bounce Rules
BELOW 8OKG ONLY
ONLY 50 PAX AT ONE TIME
- Do not attempt to use any activity unless staff is present on the”Big Bounce”.
- Socks must be worn at all times (no grip socks). Barefoot is not allowed.
- If facilities conditions get bad, or if the inflatable begins to deflate, stop playing, remain calm and carefully exit the inflatable.
- Remove all items from your pockets before entering the arena. We also recommend the removal of all jewellery.
- Rough play, chasing, tumbling, flipping, wrestling, tackling, shoving or piling on others are not allowed.
- Do not jump against, climb or play near the sides, walls and netting. Do not play near the entrance or exit.
- No keys, key chains, or sharp or pointed items in the arena. No belt buckles or studs on clothing.
- Only one rider sliding at a time.
Do not climb or lean on the machine.
Do not sit on top of the rock climbing.
The correct sliding method is seated, feet in front of you. Do not slide head first.
Slip n Slides
The correct sliding method is on your stomach, hands in front of you.
- Kids 3 years old and below should not enter the “Big Bounce”.
- 4 to 5 years old must be accompanied by parents/guardians.
- No unevenly matched users. ONLY adults with Adults and children with Children.
- Do not enter the inflatable if you are pregnant or are injured.
- Do not leave clothing lying on the arena.
- No food, drink or chewing gum is allowed in the arena.